This program has been temporarily suspended effective Summer 2014.
The Graduate Certificate in Social Work Administration is designed to prepare students for management positions in the public sector and private nonprofit agencies.
|Total Credit Hours Required:|
Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor's Degree|
Required Courses—6 Credit Hours
- SOW 6246 Policy Analysis and Social Change (3 credit hours)
- SOW 6383 Social Work Administration (3 credit hours)
Elective Courses—6 Credit Hours
Select two courses from the following list.
- SOW 6373 Clinical Supervision (3 credit hours)
- SOW 6384 Administrative Supervision in Social Work (3 credit hours)
- PAD 5850 Grant and Contract Management (3 credit hours)
- PAD 6208 Nonprofit Financial Management (3 credit hours)
- PAD 6417 Human Resource Management (3 credit hours)
Admission is only open to those who are currently enrolled in the Master of Social Work program. An application to the graduate certificate program and official transcripts must be submitted. Applicants must apply online. Please submit all requested material by the established deadline(s).