The University of Central Florida also offers a number of programs through UCF Regional Campuses in your neighborhood. Strategically located within an 80-mile radius of the UCF Orlando campus, the multiple nonresidential locations operate in partnership with six Florida community colleges, fostering seamless and convenient advancement from completion of an associate's degree (AA or AS) to upper division studies that culminate in the awarding of a baccalaureate degree and a variety of complete graduate degree programs. Academic programs include 22 distinct bachelor's degrees, 16 minors and certificates, 7 master's degrees, with each of the UCF colleges represented within the system.
UCF Regional Campuses utilize convenient schedules, and a wide variety of instructional formats, including online class availability. Times and dates for all courses are listed online prior to registration each term and all registration periods correspond to the overall UCF schedule.
Admissions, registration, financial assistance and advising professionals are located at the following full-service campuses: UCF at Cocoa, UCF at Daytona Beach, UCF Valencia West and Osceola, UCF Seminole and UCF South Lake. In addition, advising and student services are provided through UCF Palm Bay and Ocala.
Additional resources available at UCF Regional Campuses include: student clubs and organizations, disability services, veteran's affairs, libraries, computer labs, "smart classrooms," and more.
Even the smaller instructional locations provide students with an opportunity to enroll in selected courses contributing to undergraduate and graduate degrees in a variety of disciplines. In response to community needs, the UCF Regional Campuses also offer programs and courses in other, off-campus locations on an "as needed" basis. UCF Orlando students may register full time or part time for courses available at any of the locations without additional paperwork.
For the most current information on any of the multiple UCF Regional Campus locations, programs or class schedules, check the website at regionalcampuses.ucf.edu.
For program listings: regionalcampuses.ucf.edu/academics
- UCF Cocoa (In partnership with Eastern Florida State College) (321) 433-7821
- UCF Daytona Beach (in Partnership with Daytona State College) (386) 506-4021
- UCF Leesburg (in Partnership with Lake-Sumter State College) (352) 536-2113
- UCF Ocala (in Partnership with College of Central Florida) (352) 854-2322 x1824
- UCF Palm Bay (in Partnership with Eastern Florida State College) (321) 433-7838
- UCF Sanford/Lake Mary (in Partnership with Seminole State College) (407) 708-2471
- UCF South Lake (in Partnership with Lake-Sumter State College) (352) 536-2113
- UCF Valencia Osceola (in Partnership with Valencia College) (407) 582-4190
- UCF Valencia West (in Partnership with Valencia College) (407) 582-5500
UCF Regional Campuses
Vice Provost: J.Jeffrey Jones, PhD
Web Address: www.regionalcampuses.ucf.edu